TASC is one of the premier organizations in the development and application of advanced Modeling & Simulation techniques. Our expertise in advanced simulation derives from our systems engineering and information technology skills. Special tools and capabilities in simulation include:
- Conceptual and design-based system and component modeling.
- Integrated performance models and non-performance metrics (i.e., cost and reliability) to support simultaneous engineering.
- Graphically interactive user interfaces for user-friendly applications and modifications.
- Advanced data visualization techniques.
- Systems engineering, interface verification, and requirements validation using simulation.
- Advanced distributed simulation techniques including control, execution, databases, and data communications.
- Flexible simulation architectures handling multiple levels of fidelity.
- Advanced scenario and utilization profile generators including aggregation and de-aggregation of large scenario elements.